Sontex Superstatic 449
The Superstatic 449 is a battery- or mains powered static compact heat meter. It is used in building automation or in district or local heating to record the consumption-dependent thermal or cooling energy for the billing of thermal energy consumption costs. It covers the range of lower flow rates and energy quantities. The Superstatic 449 meets the requirements of the European guideline MID-2004/22/EC and the standard EN 1434 class 2.
The Superstatic 449 is designed on the basis of the proven fluid oscillation principle used exclusively by Sontex. Due to the use of a static flow sensor, the heat meter Superstatic 449 does not have any moving parts and thus no wear. The fluid oscillation principle guarantees a high stability and repeatability for a reliable and precise measurement of flow and thermal energy.
The Superstatic 449 can be used in the following fields:
- Thermal heat energy
- Energy for the production of cooling energy with water
The heat and cooling meters Superstatic 449 are optimized for the measurement and calculation of energy consumption in district or local heating systems. They are also very well suited to use purely as volumetric flow meter for various media.
- For flows of qp 0.6 – 2.5 m3/h
- Purchase and maintenance costs are reasonable compared with other static flow sensors
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Threaded fittings
- No moving parts, thus no wear
- Not sensitive to dirt
- Dynamic range 1 : 100 at qp 1 – 2.5 m3/h
- Direct pick-up of voltage pulses without reflectors
- Medium-independent measurement possible
- Long-term stability, accurate and reliable measurement